Sometimes the best gift is one you create yourself! We’ve found several creative and fun gift ideas that you can do at home. There’s no need to have any special crafting skills or tools – these DIY gift ideas are easy to do. Do you ever have a hard time finding a gift for that special someone? Check out the ideas below because we found some great gifts for those hard-to-shop for folks in your life.
One of our favorites is #15 as it’s a great way to share some favorite recipes with friends! Another fun idea is #34 especially if you are looking to incorporate photos in a gift. So don’t wait, get going and check out these ideas now so you can get started on your very own DIY gift idea!
1. Fun candy bar bouquet:
2. Something similar but with suckers:
3. Photo collaged monogram:
4. Use money as wrapping paper!
5. Unique ornament idea to fill with dip mixes:
6. Make your own bath bombs:
7. You can also make your own body butter:
8. Homemade slime that cleans:
9. DIY coffee bean soap that smells heavenly:
10. DIY glitter drink cup:
11. Crafty coasters made from Scrabble tiles:
12. Homemade coconut sugar scrub:
13. Easy to create elastic bookmarks:
14. Make this magic fairy tale bottle:
15. Creative recipe ring idea:
16. Charming framed Scrabble tiles:
17. Homemade bubble bath with Victoria style label:
18. Homemade orange extract:
19. Fun and playful photo bookmarks:
20. Cute knitted soap socks:
21. Check out this liquor bouqet!
22. Fun DIY mason jar candles:
23. Mini personalized memory bottle:
24. Personalized Mommy Surival kit:
25. Personalized DIY casserole dish:
26. Monogrammed journal idea:
27. Or how about this monogrammed soap bottle:
28. These fancy Oreos can make a cute gift:
29. Turn a cutting board into a personalized gift:
30. Gorgeous photo pendants or magnets that are easy to make:
31. Make these aged photo tile coasters:
32. Fun but easy stocking stuffer:
33. Monogrammed mug with just a Sharpie:
34. Adorable pull-out photo album:
35. Top secret book compartment!
36. Create this easy to personalize gift in a cup:
37. How about S’mores in a mug:
38. DIY garden stepping stones:
39. Cute mittens made from old sweaters:
40. Succulents in a personalized tea cup:
41. Perfect for the literary fan in your life:
42. Cute reindeer wrapping idea:
43. A creative way to send someone a hug!
Images credit: diycozyhome.com